The taste of sperm is affected by what you eat, just like all the secrets of the body.
It is a fact that the taste of your sperm can be improved and making your semen taste better can be accomplished with a few simple dietary changes.
Diet has a great influence on the taste of sperm, since it is a body secretion like any other.
Just as your sweat may smell strongly after eating a highly spiced meal, your sperm will also reflect the spices in its flavor.
The composition of sperm
Semen is made up of ninety percent (90%) seminal fluids that include fructose protein (sugar) and various minerals and nutrients.
The PH of the semen is 7 and scientifically neutral, but it has a slightly acid taste. Let’s take a look at the actual ingredients of semen.
A man’s ejaculate is actually only 1% sperm.
The rest is made up of various proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol and water. All the extras are the ones that protect, feed, feed the sperm on its journey.
As you can see in terms of semen composition, it’s pretty obvious that what you eat will make it taste better or worse!
Getting a sweeter taste
With sperm flavor, the goal is to make it taste sweeter.
All men have a unique taste of semen, but the main complaint about the taste of sperm is usually the same:
It has a bitter or salty taste; let’s see how to make cum taste sweeter
10 tips for a better semen taste
Here are 10 simple do’s and don’ts to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:
1. Eliminate alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine: they are all contaminants.
2. Drink plenty of water 1-2 liters a day to flush out toxins from the body.
3. Eat a lot of fruit every day and sweeten the taste of your sperm
Pineapple, papaya, blueberry, melons, mangoes, apples, and grapes are good choices. These fruits are rich in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
4. Eat lots of vegetables which are generally good for improving the taste of sperm.
5. While it’s true that vegetarians generally have better-tasting sperm, there are vegetables to avoid:
Any vegetables in the cabbage family that are big offenders also include cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
5. Cut down on red meat – This is one of the biggest offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy products like milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
When you do eat protein, be sure to get good quality lean protein, such as chicken and turkey.
Some claim that the fish is offensive in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Give it a try and see the effects before cutting it out, fish is an important part of a healthy diet so don’t cut it out!
6. Avoid heavy spices like garlic and onion, they are big offenders when it comes to sperm flavor as they are high in sulfur.
7. Do not buy products that claim to improve the taste of your semen, there is no evidence that they work.
Your semen can be made to taste better through general diet and lifestyle changes, it is a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the greatest effect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter-tasting semen, due to their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, mint and lemon are especially recommended to sweeten the taste of semen.
10. Avoid junk food, they are loaded with chemicals and preservatives that contaminate your body and the taste of your semen.
Try to eat food “from the earth”, that is, in the most natural way possible. Also consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both of which are necessary for healthy sperm and can improve flavor.
Finally, strong-smelling semen can indicate an infection, so if the taste of your semen doesn’t change when you change your diet, you should consider a visit to the doctor.
Your goal with your diet is to eat one that will help your overall health and the recommendations above will not only make your semen taste better, but you will also feel fitter and healthier.
Keep in mind that you can eat some of the foods that we do not recommend for sperm taste.
You may enjoy red meat and the occasional spiced curry, just keep the following in mind when considering sperm flavor:
What you put into your body takes between 12 and 24 hours to secrete and you simply have to take this into account before eating and decide if you want better sperm flavor on that particular day or not.